Welcome to Imprint 2021!
1. All submissions must be printed or include printed components. They may be one of the techniques that Esherick used (wood block, linoleum, soft or E-Z cut), but don’t have to be! We are eager to see you get creative with your printmaking! Don’t forget to tell us what you made under “Medium and Materials,” below. If you use additional materials or specific types of paper for your print, please note that as well.
2. Teachers may only submit one entry for each student. Schools may submit up to fifteen total entries. Each entry must be submitted individually using this form.
3. Photographs should be JPEG or TIFF files, at 300 dpi. Only the work should be visible in each photo.
4. Artwork should have a title – be creative!
5. Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 15, 2021.
6. All entries should be submitted online, using this entry form.
Have questions or need more information? Please email
email@example.com or give us a call at 610-644-5822.